Wanna be part of my street team? Here’s what I’m looking for.Fill out the form below to join.
* Spread the word about my books via Twitter, Facebook, your blog, LinkedIn, and any other form of social media.
* If possible, buy my book within the first week of release, which helps it climb up the Amazon ladder!
* Feature interviews, reviews, excerpts or my video trailer via your blog and sites.
* Visit during online appearances (workshops, blog tours, chats, etc). Leave comments on blog post.
* Share your (honest) review of the book via Amazon, Goodreads and Barnes&Noble.
* Add my books to your Goodreads list.
* Join my FB group where readers will be able to see exclusive experts, cover art before others and many other things. (By invite only)
* When available members of my street team will receive ARC (advance reader copies).
* Take part in contest such as naming a character in one of my next stories.
* Talk the books up and share promo materials with friends & family to spread the word.
* Ask your local library to order my books when they become available in print. Give the librarians the title, name and publisher.
* If my books aren’t on the shelves, ask the bookseller to order it.
* Take promo materials (bookmarks, postcards, etc) to your local stores, place them with the booksellers. You can leave them with libraries and even at coffee shops.
* Take promo materials (bookmarks, postcards, excerpts, etc) to your local reader group, writer group or RWA Chapter to share with other members.
* With the stealth of a panther, take all of my books and front them on the new release table in the front of the store! (Note, if you insist on slipping one or two in a few best seller slots it won’t hurt my feelings.