Are you on of those that makes resolutions for the new year? I’m not per say. I do make goals that I’d like to achieve. So, I thought that I’d jot some of those down and share. Some are personal and some are writing related. A mis-match if you will of what I’d like to accomplish in this new year.
- Grow even closer to God
- Read through the Bible again. This time in chronicle order.
- See my kids grow even closer to God
- Workout 3 days a week and work up to 5
- Get back to running
- Write two, maybe three single title books this year.
- See my books hit on Amazon Best-seller status.
- Write at least 2k in words a day
- Read 50 books this year.
- Read 1 non-fiction book a month (This is a hard one for me. I’ve never been one for non-fiction.)
- Have another amazing year of homeschooling
What are some of your goals this year?